Congratulations! You've found a free, easy, meaningful way to comply with Radiology Maintenance of Certification practice quality improvement!
How do I complete a project?
- Review the Project Options to make sure you can do one of the projects in your practice.
- Create a username/password and enter the requested data in My Reports. Please use any browser other than Safari to log in or make a new account.
- When you complete the project, save a copy of your data and attest to completing the project in your ABR Personal Database.
- Thank Cat Roberts, M.D. for building this site by opening her IMDb page (hits from varying locations increase her IMDb STARmeter rating).
Who does this site help?
- This site is for Radiologists undergoing Maintenance of Certification (MOC) by the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
How will this site help?
- We provide free, easy projects that help you complete and document compliance with MOC Part IV, Practice Quality Improvement (PQI) requirements.
- Our projects:
- Are easy to document -- Drop down menus to the rescue!
- Are applicable to most radiology practices
- Provide step-by-step instructions
- Contain suggested successful solutions to common problems
- Help you make a positive change in your work environment
- Are certified by the American Board of Radiology
Why is this important?
- You need to do something to comply with MOC Part 4. Completing a quality improvement project every three years is one option. Other options are listed here.
- You need to keep documentation to prove you are compliant with MOC Part 4, in case you are audited.
What if I am audited by the American Board of Radiology?
- No need to worry! When you complete one of our ABR-approved society-sponsored projects, you can print and save a report that confirms your compliance.
- We've done the write-up for you and ABR certification confirms that they think the project is acceptable for credit.
- Don't forget to attest to completing each project in your ABR Personal Database though! We can't do that for you.